Sunday, August 9, 2009

Playing with Dolls!


A friend and I took her little girl to the park so I could take some pictures. I was thinking she would have a ball playing and, since she'd be completely happy, I'd get some great candid shots which would be awesome for any parent to have. Let me just say, I was right and, sadly, also wrong about my assumption. This little doll is really quite the "observer of nature." She was so busy noticing everything in the park that getting her to laugh and giggle simply didn't happen. But, as a happy consequence, capturing her "uncheesy" grin and sweet natural expressions was a snap (no pun intended). The full color shots are cute but that really wasn't what I was going for; the same shots in black and white are some of my favorites of the week.





I adjusted the contrast in the duplicate picture above just to see if I liked it better and I ended up liking them both so... I'm not deciding. At least not right now.
I LOOOOVE this little expression. Doesn't it just make you wonder what she's thinking about?


What a Doll!

1 comment: