Friday, August 28, 2009

Mix & Match (After)



















Sadly, the color of the gerber daisies in ALL of these pictures is much more vibrant than it looked in real life and the thistle doesn't show up as well in pictures as it did in reality but here is how it all came together. I was pleased but, best of all, my mom was surprised and I think her friends had fun. Little brown paper packages (of course) filled with chocolates and tied with ribbon and roses were the take home favors. Instead of birthday cake and candles, I had individual cakes which were served on some of my small cake pedestals. I love how these little desserts looked grouped together at all the different heights and I really LOVED surprising my mom and her friends!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Love it Love it! These are incredible and your Mom must be so proud. Mom's are so important and such good inspiration for all of us.XOXO Carolyn

    ReplyDelete