Sunday, July 19, 2009

Loving Stuff




















I love beautiful things, extraorodinary things AND most of all ordinary things used in unexpected and exceptional ways. I spend alot of my time creating. And I'd be the first to plead guilty to also spending an unbelievable number of hours un-earthing these things and giving them new life. I do it because, like many people, I can see the absolute exquisiteness and beauty in the most simple things. The plain and simple truth is...I appreciate stuff in it's everyday form! This little, shall we say, "ability" of mine has me bursting out of the walls.

And... unfortunately, it also keeps me from getting to the things which I keep saying I intend to get done if (yes, it's a big IF) I can just find the time. After months and months of saying I was going to do this... finally!!! I've allowed it to bubble up to the top of my "to-do" list--I am starting a blog . I will most certainly keep it to myself for a while until I've figured out a bit more about how this all works. But, for today, I am thrilled to be starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment